You’re on a deadline and a client is getting antsy, or you’re putting the finishing touches on a sales presentation. Suddenly, a vital piece of technology goes haywire. What do you do? Call the software maker? The hardware manufacturer? Do you try Google for an answer?
Assistance Is Just a Phone Call Away
Located in the U.S. and staffed by knowledgeable and well-trained IT customer-care specialists, The Big Sur Help Desk is ready and available to quickly address your needs. Whether it’s a device, a software issue, or a problem with your network, our team will stick with you until a solution is found. From the moment your call is answered, you’ll know you’ve got the right person on the line and that you’re our top priority.
So go ahead. Put your frustrations on hold … and bring your technical problems to us! When you call our Help Desk, we don’t just ask you how we can help; we get right down to business with:
- Live Support, 24/7 – Work late? Work early? Work weekends? It doesn’t matter. Anytime you run into a problem with your technical equipment, you can give our team a call.
- More Experience for Swifter Issue Resolution – Our Service Desk is staffed by seasoned technicians with a minimum of two-years’ experience resolving application, desktop and network-level issues. When you call, you can count on receiving reliable top-tier support.
- Microsoft Office Expertise – All Service Desk technicians are certified Microsoft Office professionals and fully qualified to deliver expert support for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Customer Recognition – Each time one of your users calls the Service Desk, our technician automatically sees your unique customer profile so we can move more quickly to correct your problems.
We Know Apps
Our Help Desk supports popular applications for:
- Desktop Publishing
- Office Productivity Suites
- Word Processing
- PC and Network
- Desktop Operating Systems
- Wireless Devices
Everyone wants fast, expert answers when unexpected problems come up. We’re ready, able and eager to give you the technical assistance you need.