Big Sur Technologies is growing. We’re looking for superior Sales Executives to discover and manage new accounts. Our best employees are driven, enthusiastic and give seriously good high fives.
Current Open Positions:
Sales Executive, Professional Services.
Candidate Must Embrace Technology and Demonstrate a Good Understanding of Small Business Operations, Executive Decision Making, Cloud Computing, Infrastructure as a Service, and Software as a Service, Benefits of Outsourcing Help Desk & Hosted Email, Remote Back Up, and Technology Projects.
Candidate Must Have Excellent Communication Skills, Phone Skills, and Demonstrate the Ability to Communicate with Executives, Owners, and IT Managers in Order to Generate Interest and Close New Business Specific to Big Sur Technologies’ Products and Solutions.
Target Market incudes Businesses, Private Schools, Churches, Law Firms, Physician Groups or Mid-Size Medical Practices, and most organizations that employ 75 to 250, that are headquartered in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Hernando, and Pasco Counties.
5 to 10 Years Sales Experience a Plus.
Travel is Limited to Central Florida.
Inquiring Candidates Please Contact John Gessman, General Manager at Big Sur by Forwarding their Resume to
and Requesting an Interview by Calling 813-269-9145 x3031.
As a competitive employer, Big Sur Technologies benefits include:
- As a competitive employer, Big Sur Technologies benefits include:
- Generous Vacation Package
- Big Sur’s standard 7 paid holidays, and other BONUS Days Rewarded
- Big Sur’s Matching Retirement Program
- Health Insurance Program
- Direct Deposit for Payroll
Open Position 2:
Big Sur Systems Engineer (Technical)
Big Sur is seeking the role of a dedicated Systems Engineer. In addition to a competitive base salary, Big Sur is offering various incentives for the achievement of specific technical certifications as well as monetary bonus incentives.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical Sales Support of Big Sur’s existing hardware & software product lines, such as Microsoft, VMWare, SonicWall, Cisco, Dell and HP Server & Storage line
- Technical Support of Big Sur’s existing services offering, to include Managed Services customers of Big Sur which may require support outside normal business hours
- Implementation of strategic technologies, such as on premise and hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010, VPN, Email Archive, and other technologies
- As with any field facing position, this person will also be tasked with maintaining professional client relationships
- This position will assist in the preparation and delivery of professional Scopes of Work
- This position will assist in the preparation and delivery of consulting engagements such as Assessments, Implementations, and Migrations
- This position will be a field engineer, most of the time spent will be in the field or remote supporting our clients throughout Florida
- Must have reliable transportation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the following technologies is mandatoryMust be able to account for your time
- Deploying/Understanding Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Deploying/Understanding Microsoft Windows Desktop 7
- Deploying/Understanding Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Deploying/Understanding VPN Technologies
- Deploying/Understanding Firewall Technologies
- Deploying/Understanding AntiVirus/AntiMalware Technologies
- Must be able to clearly communicate in a team environment
To apply for the Technical Position, please visit our posting on Linkedin -> http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/10131209
updated December 2014