Big Sur Technologies is growing. We’re looking for superior Sales Executives to discover and manage new accounts. Our best employees are driven, enthusiastic and give seriously good high fives.
Current Open Positions:
Candidate Must Embrace Technology and Demonstrate a Good Understanding of Small Business Operations, Executive Decision Making, Cloud Computing, Infrastructure as a Service, and Software as a Service, Benefits of Outsourcing Help Desk & Hosted Email, Remote Back Up, and Technology Projects.
Candidate Must Have Excellent Communication Skills, Phone Skills, and Demonstrate the Ability to Communicate with Executives, Owners, and IT Managers in Order to Generate Interest and Close New Business Specific to Big Sur Technologies’ Products and Solutions.
Target Market incudes Businesses, Private Schools, Churches, Law Firms, Physician Groups or Mid-Size Medical Practices, and most organizations that employ 75 to 250, that are headquartered in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Hernando, and Pasco Counties.
5 to 10 Years Sales Experience a Plus.
Travel is Limited to Central Florida.
As a competitive employer, Big Sur Technologies benefits include:
- As a competitive employer, Big Sur Technologies benefits include:
- Generous Vacation Package
- Big Sur’s standard 7 paid holidays, and other BONUS Days Rewarded
- Big Sur’s Matching Retirement Program
- Health Insurance Program
- Direct Deposit for Payroll
Other Benefits: Holiday Party, Monthly Company Updates, Quarterly Paid Volunteer Days, Company Outings, Family Outings, and More!
Big Sur is seeking the role of a dedicated Systems Engineer. In addition to a competitive base salary, Big Sur is offering various incentives for the achievement of specific technical certifications as well as monetary bonus incentives.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical Sales Support of Big Sur’s existing hardware & software product lines, such as Microsoft, VMWare, SonicWall, Cisco, Dell and HP Server & Storage line
- Technical Support of Big Sur’s existing services offering, to include Managed Services customers of Big Sur which may require support outside normal business hours
- Implementation of strategic technologies, such as on premise and hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010, VPN, Email Archive, and other technologies
- As with any field facing position, this person will also be tasked with maintaining professional client relationships
- This position will assist in the preparation and delivery of professional Scopes of Work
- This position will assist in the preparation and delivery of consulting engagements such as Assessments, Implementations, and Migrations
- This position will be a field engineer, most of the time spent will be in the field or remote supporting our clients throughout Florida
- Must have reliable transportation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the following technologies is mandatory. Must be able to account for your time
- Deploying/Understanding Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Deploying/Understanding Microsoft Windows Desktop 7
- Deploying/Understanding Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Deploying/Understanding VPN Technologies
- Deploying/Understanding Firewall Technologies
- Deploying/Understanding AntiVirus/AntiMalware Technologies
- Must be able to clearly communicate in a team environment
Big Sur is seeking the role of a dedicated Help Desk Level 1 Tech. The Helpdesk tech will work out of our Tampa office between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm. The pay this position will get would be around 13/hr - This position is temp to Perm.
- Looking for someone who is creative in the approach to troubleshooting
- MUST have reliable transportation, you may be asked to visit a customer site
- MUST know how to remove a virus/malware
- MUST have good phone skills and be personable
- MUST be able to handle multiple items at once, this position is very fast paced
- MUST be willing to work outside of the normal day schedule
Duties for the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Bench based support for Virus removal / troubleshooting
- Technical support of PC, MAC, and mobile devices
- Responsibility for monitoring and supporting our Cloud Offerings ie Managed Backup, Managed Email, Managed Hosted Servers, and Managed Monitoring Services
Big Sur Technology Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment relationships are At-Will. Because mutual benefit is essential to the relationship, either party can cancel the relationship for any reason, at any time. We believe based on your representations of your experience and business skill level that you will be a valuable addition to our team at Big Sur Technologies, Inc.
updated June 2014