Big Sur Hosted Phone System – Detailed Info
Big Sur Hosted PBX provides an enterprise-grade phone system that’s delivered via the cloud. It helps lower the costs of your phone system, provides features that can make every employee more effective, and helps ensure a Worry-Free Experience that keeps you focused on business. Best of all, Hosted PBX keeps pace with your business as it changes and grows.
Low Cost Hosted Phone Service, No Hardware to maintain or support!
Key benefits of Hosted PBX include:
• A powerful web-based control panel that simplifies management and scaling
• Unlimited calling in the US
• Flat rate monthly pricing
• No onsite PBX hardware needed
• An automated attendant answers calls to help make a professional first impression
• Use hunt groups to route calls to groups of people, ensuring the call is answered
• Help improve employee productivity with features like Follow Me and voicemail-to-email
• Give each employee a unique conference calling passcode
• For administrators, Hosted PBX simplifies management and scaling while still offering granular levels of control
Each Phone is comes with the below out of the box
• One line of unlimited local and long distance Included Included
• Direct Dial Phone Number (DID)
• Dedicated Extension
• Voicemail and Email to Voicemail Notification
• FollowMe Features
• OnDemand Call Recording
Most Popular Phone Choices – You pick the phone you want. You can Mix and Match Too!
Polycom IP 331 2-Line IP Phone
*August Special – This phone Free with Service*
Polycom VVX 410 4-Line IP Phone
Cisco SPA 525G2 5-Line IP Phone
Call Control with Ring-Scape/Call-Scape
Each phone comes with Ring-Scape. With RingScape, you’ll be able to:
- See user availability and status indicators – CallScape provides at-a-glance information on the availability of the members of your team. This is especially valuable for power users such as receptionists or assistants, because it allows them to check a person’s availability before transferring a call. A special view on the dashboard provides at-a-glance availability status of all contacts in the team.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook – CallScape integrates with Outlook’s address books to let employees consolidate their contacts information, instead of having to maintain a separate contact list on their phone. In addition, users can place calls directly from Outlook without having to dial on the phone.
- Control your phone with your computer – CallScape lets employees use their computer to simplify many phone-related tasks. They can receive notifications of new voicemails via the CallScape dashboard and listen to them right on their computer. They can also accept or reject calls with the click of a mouse.
- Integrate with your CRM system – For salespeople and customer support staff that use Salesforce, eAgent or other CRM systems, CallScape provides a significant productivity boost. As a call comes in from a customer, CallScape will launch the CRM and pull up the caller’s records based on the phone number.
The above are the phones we recommend the most. Our system will also work with the following models.You can get them from us, or use existing phones.If you buy from a 3rd party, there will be a small fee to configure them.
- Polycom 2-line Desk Phone (IP331)
- Polycom 2-line Desk Phone (VVX310)
- Polycom 4-line Desk Phone (IP550)
- Polycom 4-line Desk Phone (VVX410)
- Polycom 6-line Desk Phone (IP650)
- Polycom 8-line Desk Phone (VVX500)
- Polycom 10-line Desk Phone (VVX600)
- Polycom Conference Phone (IP5000)
- Polycom Conference Phone (IP6000)
- Polycom Conference Phone (IP7000)
- Cisco SPA303G 3-Line Small Business IP Phone (SPA303G)
- Cisco SPA504G 4-Line Phone (SPA504G)
- Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line Phone (SPA525G2)