Current Open Position: Sales Assistant
Frustrated with your current employer? Ready to tear down the walls if you’re asked to complete one more menial task? Are you GREEN with envy when your friend finds that perfect NEW JOB? Time to give us a SHOUT!!
We are one of the fastest growing Managed Service Providers in Tampa Bay, experiencing HUGE growth in NEW clients in 2016. Our sales team is growing as a result, and a new Sales Assistant is needed to complete these sales related activities. Top candidates will share in our HERO complex of taking on the toughest challenges, while making an uncommon attempt to please all of our clients, ALL of the time. But it’s not all work and no play at Big Sur, so if you are an avid hiker, runner or gamer, you will fit in great, (We’ll accept paint-ballers, rally-car drivers and dart-throwers too).
- are tired of corporate red tape
- appreciate being heard, especially by your boss
- wish you were intellectually challenged by the work in your day
- like to unplug with family and friends any chance you get
- we are content to satisfy the needs of clients who appreciate what we do
- we have a team of specialists that is unique in our approach
- enjoy hiring the best at what they do, but want humble hero’s to carry the day
- honor a team member’s desire to fight for their family and make their community stronger
The Position of Sales Assistant includes the following duties:
The successful candidate will be an assertive individual with heightened attention to detail and a fast motor. A high degree of customer service is preferred. Experience in telecommunications, networking or technology field is preferred but not required. Big Sur expects the candidate to be a quick, eager learner able to obtain a working knowledge of our IT offerings and the processes required to enable them.
- Enable sales team
- Handle general administrative sales tasks
- Generate hardware/services quotes for small to mid-sized businesses
- Coordinate with Vendors to assist in sales opportunities
- Coordinate with partners to obtain quotes for service
- Schedule/Arrange vendor/partner services based on customer needs
- Administrate basic network tests for phone solutions (Candidate will receive instruction)
- Required Skills:
- Assertive & Confident
- Desire to Take Ownership of Tasks and Processes
- Team Oriented and Fast-Paced
- Friendly but Understanding an Appropriate Sense of Urgency
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Highly Articulate
- Fun but Driven
- Sales Support Experience a Plus
All interested Humble Hero’s please forward your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org for our review, along with your salary history. This position is full-time and is open for immediate hire. A generous benefits package and competitive pay with bonus structure is available for top candidates. Time to BREAK DOWN the barriers that are holding you back!
Big Sur Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Emloyer and all employment relationships are At-Will. Because mutual benefit is essential to the relationship, either party can cancel the relationship for any reason, at any time. We believe based on your representations of your experience and business skill level that you will be a valuable addition to our team at Big Sur Technologies, Inc.