Current Open Positions:
Frustrated with your current employer? Ready to tear down the walls if you’re asked to complete one more menial task? Are you GREEN with envy when your friend finds that perfect NEW JOB? Time to give us a SHOUT!!
We are one of the fastest growing Managed Service Providers in Tampa Bay, experiencing more than 58% continued growth in NEW Service Projects in 2016. Our engineering team needs to grow, but we can’t take just anyone. The best candidate will share in our HERO complex of taking on the toughest technical challenges, while making an uncommon attempt to please all of our clients, ALL of the time. But it’s not all work and no play at Big Sur, so please don’t apply if you aren’t an avid gamer, mountain biker or rally car driver. (We’ll accept Kart Racers, Sky Divers, and deep sea fisherman too).
- are tired of corporate red tape.
- appreciate a good debate, even with your boss.
- wish you were in charge of all design responsibilities on major network projects.
- like to unplug with family and friends any chance you get.
- we are content to satisfy the needs of clients who appreciate what we do.
- we have a team of specialists that is unique in our approach.
- enjoy hiring the best at what they do, but want humble hero’s to carry the day.
- honor a team member’s desire to fight for their family and make their community stronger
The Position of Systems Engineer includes the following duties:
- Design and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Design and implement hosted and cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements
- Design and implement disaster recovery solutions
- IT support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
- Experience with Network Maintenance, Network Design and Implementation
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- 2+ years experience with Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- 2+ years experience with IP Networks, DNS and Routing
- 1+ years experience with VMware and Virtualization Technology
- 3+ years supporting Microsoft Windows desktops
- 3+ years supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012 / 2012 R2
All interested Humble Hero’s please forward your resume’ to email@example.com for our review, along with your salary history. This position is full-time and is open for immediate hire. A generous benefits package and competitive pay with bonus structure is available for top candidates. Time to BREAK DOWN the barriers that are holding you back!
Big Sur Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Emloyer and all employment relationships are At-Will. Because mutual benefit is essential to the relationship, either party can cancel the relationship for any reason, at any time. We believe based on your representations of your experience and business skill level that you will be a valuable addition to our team at Big Sur Technologies, Inc.