Current Open Position: Operation Administrator
Frustrated with your current employer? Ready to tear down the walls if you’re asked to complete one more menial task? Are you GREEN with envy when your friend finds that perfect NEW JOB? Time to give us a SHOUT!!
We are one of the fastest growing Managed Service Providers in Tampa Bay, experiencing HUGE growth in NEW Service Projects in 2016. Our engineering team is growing as a result, and a new Operation Administrator is desired to manage this group and related tasks. The best candidate will share in our HERO complex of taking on the toughest challenges, while making an uncommon attempt to please all of our clients, ALL of the time. But it’s not all work and no play at Big Sur, so if you are an avid hiker, runner or reader, you will fit in great, (We’ll accept pet-lovers, gardeners, and dart-throwers too).
- are tired of corporate red tape
- appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- wish you were intellectually challenged by the work in your day
- like to unplug with family and friends any chance you get
- we are content to satisfy the needs of clients who appreciate what we do
- we have a team of specialists that is unique in our approach
- enjoy hiring the best at what they do, but want humble hero’s to carry the day
- honor a team member’s desire to fight for their family and make their community stronger
The Position of Operations Administrator includes the following duties:
- Summary: Responsible for organizing all aspects of the Service Department and other administrative duties for the office. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing all customer service requests from inception to completion
• Coordinating the schedules of field engineers and verifying their time and utilization
• Review all service tickets for accuracy and completeness prior to invoicing the customer
• Perform basic IT administrative functions such as end user password changes, additions & deletions
• Performing monthly audits for Big Sur Cloud customers to ensure licensing accuracy for billing
• Participating in educational opportunities and webinars, reading professional publications, and completing professional development courses
• Schedule and arrange training and exams for our engineers’ certifications, including applying for any training reimbursements that may be available from our partners
• Assist our Finance Director with bank deposits and AP when needed
• Schedule and participate in initial candidate interviews, along with our General Manager
• Attend business / networking events, when needed
• Seek out and coordinate all volunteer opportunities for the Big Sur team
• Other duties may include planning team and client related activities throughout the year including Quarterly Business Reviews, Team Building events, and our annual Christmas party
• Great customer service skills with both co-workers and clients
• Able to resolving conflict, with clients and employees
• Personal organization and proactive planning is a must
• A working knowledge of ConnectWise is preferred, but no required
All interested Humble Hero’s please forward your resume’ to email@example.com for our review, along with your salary history. This position is full-time and is open for immediate hire. A generous benefits package and competitive pay with bonus structure is available for top candidates. Time to BREAK DOWN the barriers that are holding you back!
Big Sur Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Emloyer and all employment relationships are At-Will. Because mutual benefit is essential to the relationship, either party can cancel the relationship for any reason, at any time. We believe based on your representations of your experience and business skill level that you will be a valuable addition to our team at Big Sur Technologies, Inc.