Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013 Brings Greater Efficiency and Effectiveness
The World's Leading Email Platform
Exchange 2013 is the latest version of Microsoft's cloud-based email service. It includes numerous updates to the platform:
- Extensive support for mobile devices
- Enhanced email
- Feature-rich calendars
- Integrated chat
- Updated content management
Big Sur's Hosted Exchange 2013 implementation means a reduction in your expenses. There's no longer a need to license software, worry about your infrastructure, or purchase and maintain costly servers.
Reliability and Uptime You Can Count On
Big Sur offers complete 24/7/365 email and phone support to give you complete confidence in our 99.999% uptime SLA. Our expertise is complimentary and includes onboarding and migration services.
Your cloud environment includes simplified administration with exceptional granular control.
Scalability that Grows With You
Big Sur knows that you're growing, and our hosted Exchange 2013 service will quickly grow with you and your team. Your email platform needs to be scalable, and Big Sur gives you the confidence that your email service will easily handle all of your employees today and tomorrow.
Extensive Mobility Support
The modern office can be anywhere, and Big Sur's Exchange 2013's robust cloud-based email platform can be accessed from any location or device. The new Exchange is specifically designed for touchscreens and usability is clean and precise.
The range of mobile device compatibility features includes:
- Automatic detection of your mobile device or tablet and layout adjustment using Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Access to calendar, contact and email data even when not connected to the internet
- Mobile app allows for consolidated administration of your full cloud environment
- Updated design in line with Windows 8
Exciting Productivity Tools
Extensive design improvements and simplified tools in Big Sur's hosted Exchange 2013 mean a more productive experience for your team. Here's a brief look at the some of the new features that are included:
- Direct integration with LinkedIn and Facebook
- Improved search features on phonetic and nicknames for your contacts
- Easy to setup and schedule meetings on any device
- Improved calendar interface
- More impactful emails with Bing maps integration and more via a new app marketplace
Free Expert Onboarding and Migration
Big Sur will provide you with a complimentary migration team to simplify your move to the Exchange 2013 hosted cloud solution. The process includes:
- Minimal interruption to your team
- Complete importing of existing Active Directory
- Transferring your team's existing mailbox and calendar data
- Working with you to develop a custom migration plan to ensure all of your needs are met
Big Sur is always here for you when you have a question or issue.
- Emails answered within one hour, calls picked up within 60 seconds
- Support is never outsourced – you will always reach a qualified technician
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – we are there for you
Preserve Capital and Reduce Expenses
Remove the expense of on-premise deployment with a simple monthly per-user fee. Our enterprise level data centers will power all of your email needs.
- Never any hardware to buy, no server software to install
- Peace of mind with our proven enterprise business continuity and disaster recovery
- Your IT team stays focused on strategic projects instead of worrying about email issues
- Risk mitigation, security, stability and maintenance expenses are all transferred to Big Sur
Reliability for All
Big Sur's cloud implementation gives small businesses the reliability of enterprise hardware normally reserved for Fortune 500 companies.
- Complete data protection and security. Responsible practices ensure your data is safe throughout the cloud
- Big Sur stands by their 99.999% update with a financially-backed, industry-leading service level agreement
- Minimal network latency while maximizing processing capacity means you'll always have high-performance
Designed for Simple Control
Your IT department will have access to a suite of streamlined management tools, while retaining full control over your cloud implementation.
- All of Big Sur's services can be managed through a single interface
- Employees are able to self-manage their mailboxes and account settings, saving you time
Contact us today to make IT easy