Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Full browser support for a variety of browsers including Internet Explorer and Safari
- Larger mailbox options – 25GB of storage for Standard Plans and unlimited for Advanced and Elite Plans
- Enhanced features of OWA 2010 with conversation style messaging
- Backed by a SAS 70 Type II audited location: SAS 70 is an auditing statement issued by the Auditing Standards Board of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), officially titled “Reports on the Processing of Transactions by Service Organizations.” SAS 70 defines the professional standards used by a service auditor to assess the internal controls of a service organization and issue a service auditor’s report.
- PCI Compliant: As a Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant company we meet the guidelines set forth by the major credit card companies as a guideline to help organizations that process card payments prevent credit card fraud, hacking and various other security issues. A company processing, storing, or transmitting credit card numbers must be PCI compliant or they risk losing the ability to process credit card payments.
Because your business relies on email as one of the most important means of communication, you want to choose a provider that can offer the most secure infrastructure available.
Reliability and Uptime
We offer a 99.999 percent uptime service level agreement. Our multi-million dollar infrastructure includes datacenters featuring Tier-1 Hardware and multiple connections to Tier-1 Internet providers – assuring high availability and the fastest round trip for your email. This Fortune 50 infrastructure is finally available to small- and medium-sized businesses.
We offer a complete range of add-on features including hosted BlackBerry® services and ActiveSync for Windows mobile devices so you can instantly activate email service for your handheld. Rather than spending thousands of dollars on your own server, you can use our managed service for just a few dollars a month.
You can also add SharePoint for document collaboration; Lync Secure Instant Messaging for increased productivity through secure instant messaging; and file sharing and archiving – from simple message journaling to keep an exact copy of all your message, to compliant archiving, which fulfills regulatory requirements from the main US regulations—HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, SEC, FINRA and FRCP as well as other state/federal requirements.
Strict Security and Compliance
Big Sur Technologies adheres to the industry’s strictest regulations for security and compliance.
\\ Contact Us Today to Make IT Easy and Learn More About Our 24/7 Helpdesk.